Saturday 6 August 2016

Picture Project

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment


As an avid convention goer I take lots of photos and like to put them on my bedroom wall. Normally they literally just go on my wall and they look too busy. So I used the idea adapted from the Youtubers - Lucy and Lydia's video, to make a fairy light polaroid picture hanging. It's an amazing way to display photos and you also get to customise each polaroid! Here is how it looked before......

It looks so much neater and cool! As I have the tiniest bedroom ever, the fairy lights and polaroids make my room look a lot bigger instead of the messy wall I had before!


So what I did was buy some fairy lights from Etsy - you can get a whole range of fairy lights anywhere really but because I wanted quite specific and less detailed ones this is where I headed. I bought some Copper wired fairy lights (as I love copper) which are battery operated. 


I then went onto Photobox to make my polaroid photos! They give you the option of customising your photo, from editing the colours of the picture to adding text at the bottom. So I picked my favourite photos and got them development for 30p per photo.


I then hung my fairy lights, using blutack, onto my wall and used pegs to secure my photos onto the fairy lights. I absolutely love this idea as its a very innovative way to display your photos. 

Let me know of any cool bedroom ideas you've had for your own bedroom.

Love Em
xx


About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy